My playlist!


Friday, May 15, 2009

VPK Graduation pictures (slideshow)

This week I had the pleasure of taking some pictures of some gorgeous preschoolers! They are graduating from Pre-K and going to be in Kindergarten next year!! Here's a link to the pics! Let me know what you think!

http://angelsfort.fotki.com/a-tots-world-3/ms-cindy--ms-sandra/?cmd=fs_slideshow


I also included a cute little poem on my "intro" page of my website... I thought it was appropriate!

K is for Kindergarten---hip, hip, hooray.
I is for Imagination we use everyday.
N is for Numbers—we know one, two, three.
D is for Drawing, the best you can see!
E is for Exercise to keep our bodies strong.
R is for Reading books all day long.
G is for Good friends. We made more each day.
A is for the Alphabet we know how to say.
R is for Remembering everything we learned.
T is for the Treats and stamps we earned.
E is for Excitement. This year we’ve had some.
N is for No more pre-k. Kindergarten here we come!!!!

No comments: