My playlist!


Friday, August 1, 2008

It's a rainy Friday afternoon!

Was hoping to get outside and take some new pictures of both myself and of my little peach of a daughter - but the Good Lord had other plans! It started raining earlier than usual today! (for the last few weeks it's started raining around 3 o'clock or so... today, it started before noon! grrrr...!)

SO... I had lunch with one of my best friends today at Chipotle (if you've never eaten there, you should definitely try it! It's yummy!) and then after she went back to work, my daughter and I stopped into Target (since it was raining, we figured we didn't have anything else to do!) and I bought a new car charger for my cell phone. Got in the car and opened it up to find that the darned thing didn't fit in my phone (even though it SAYS that it's for ALL Samsung phones!!) So... I'll be heading back to Target sometime in the next few days to return it. Again, grrrr!!!

Okay, so far this blog seems pretty darned boring! I need to find some of my pictures to include and hopefully impress you with my MAD SKILLS!

No comments: