My playlist!


Friday, August 1, 2008

Speaking of MAD SKILLS!

If you are in the area (near Winter Springs) and you want a neat picture taken of you or your children, I'm available! I'll post a couple of my favorite pictures (as soon as I find them on the computer!) and you can see what I'm talking about.

I had a photoshoot with my daughter in the front yard - there were 3 different costume changes, including hair and accessories! and created a lovely picture of her having a tea party with herself. At first glance, it appears that it's a shot of three little girls having a fun tea party, but upon closer inspection you can see that it's all the same little girl (just in different outfits!).

I've got another of one of my daughters school friends playing in her bedroom... magically, she's in three places all at once!!

I was hoping that this afternoon I'd have the chance to get another photo of this type, but this time just twins. (both my daughter, of course!) I've got an interesting idea that I'd like to work on, but as long as the weather isn't cooperating, I can't do a thing! Darned refreshing, rejuvinating and cooling rain! LOL Okay, I don't really hate the rain (love it actually) I'm just anxious to get to work on my newest idea!

No comments: