My playlist!


Friday, August 1, 2008

I call this one, "Tea Party with Herself" because my daughter is the only one in the shot! I took three separate pictures (with costume changes in between... and hair style changes) and then in Photoshop I combined them all together.

My daughter had a GREAT time doing this... she loves to play dress-up and she loves being my model, so she got to do both at the same time! And it doesn't hurt that little miss vanity now has a picture of herself hanging in her room... a picture of 3 of herselves! LOL She loves this picture.

My next project idea is to take a picture of my daughter watching herself play a game on our DS.

This is actually an item that I am selling to some of the other parents at my daughters school... I've done several photoshoots with their daughters and made them into triplets! So far, everyone has been very happy with the results! (whew)

No comments: