My playlist!


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Memories of my husband

Last night I had a dream that my husband and I were on a cruise in the caribbean. We went to the shows on the ship, ate dinner at the midnight buffet, watched romantic movies and even sat up on the top deck making fun of the other passengers and goofing around. It was a blast!

I woke up with the feeling that I had just had the pleasure of spending some quality time with my husband. I spent the whole day with a lightness in my heart that I very rarely get to feel... but I also had a sadness because I have lost him again.

2 comments:

Freedom Martinez said...

Wow- that's so incredibly special. I am so sorry about your loss. How long has it been?

Dianna said...

I lost my husband in 2004 - when our daughter was just a year old. And even though in some ways it's gotten easier to handle, in other ways it's more difficult. And then there are the dreams... he's never really far from them...

I often wonder how long I'll feel this sense of loss... it's been 4 years...